Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

ALIVIA EMBRAY || 2 WEEKS 

I have known Alyssa, Alvia's beautiful mother, since she has been about 4 years old and over the years have taken many photos of Alyssa.  Starting with her senior photos, then her engagement photos with Quinton and our last photo session was their beautiful wedding.  Their wedding was on Quinton's parents country home and I once again got to visit their home.  Gina does a fabulous job decorating and I always know we will have plenty of props when I am there!  Miss Alvia stayed awake the entire time, however decided she wanted to keep her eyes closed half of the time.  :)   Enjoy looking at this beautiful baby and I can't wait to take her next round of photos!  She is so sweet!  Be sure to check out more photos of Alvia on our website http://TMariePortraits.com/set/baby-alivia----2-weeks/

 #babyphotos #tmarieportraits #alvia www.tmarieportraits.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment