Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Maxfield Family Photos - Summer 2016

Maxfield Family Photos || Summer 2016

I am not even sure where to start with these three!  lol!  I had such a great afternoon with Jennie, Houston and Kaylie at Palisades Park.  As you glance through the photos, you can see not only how much fun we had, but also how much love this family has for one another!  I love creating these memories with my clients!  I look forward to creating more memories with all of you!  Thank you for choosing T Marie Portraits as your photographer! Just for fun - I put the WINKING photo in your portfolio!  #tmarieportraits #familypics #summer2016 #palisades #lotsoflaughs © T Marie Portraits and Photo Booth 

VIEW ENTIRE PORTFOLIO BY CLICKING THIS LINK








I asked the kiddos to kiss MOM .. look at what I got!







Did you catch the WINK??? 





No comments:

Post a Comment